Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. Vitamin C has an excellent safety profile. Most people can use topical vitamin C for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions.
It is an effective treatment for the following issues:
- help fade pigmentation
- helps fade hyperpigmentation
- impede melanin production
- reducing overall redness
- tied to skin elasticity
- protects against sun damage
Vitamin C Ascorbic can cause side effects, including:
- Flaky Skin
If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Vitamin C and see a doctor.
To prevent these symptoms, please use only a small amount after the patch test.
- Brand – Cos De BAHA
- Volume: 30ml / 1.05 fl oz
- Product name – VA Serum
- Key Ingredients – Vitamin C Ascorbic, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid
- Country of Manufacture: Made in South Korea
- Package: With Paper box package, Reinforced container dedicated to cosmetics (None Glass Botle)
- free from 6 harmful (Paraben, Gluten, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Sulfate, Artificial Color)